Can I cancel an order after it’s placed?
No, all sales are final. However, tickets are transferable and you may sell or give your tickets to someone else.
How do I get my tickets?
If your ticket says “iTickets” then you can get support by calling 1-800-965-9324 or by visiting itickets.com/sell-tickets/contact.
If your ticket is directly from us through Picatic, use the contact information and form on this page to request support.
Once your order is complete you will be given the opportunity to download and print your tickets. If you are unable to print at that time an email of your confirmation will be sent to you. If you do not have a printer and are able to access email on a mobile device, you can download and save your ticket(s) to your device.
*Please be sure you have updated Abode Acrobat Reader on your computer in order to download and print your tickets.
Bring your ticket/mobile device, which includes a barcode, with you to the concert.
Can you mail my tickets?
Mailed tickets are available as an add-on from iTickets. You will have the opportunity to select mailed tickets during checkout.
Mail out tickets through our Website with Picatic may be available in the future.
What is a Festival?
It is a two day event held in an outdoor facility. It usually runs from 11am to 10pm each day with a full line-up of artists. Onsite free parking is available.
What happens if there is inclement weather?
Our festival is a rain or shine event. We will do our best to make accommodations where needed.
What happens if an artist cancels?
We will do our best to make replacements if an artist needs to cancel. Your pass includes a full day of events. No refunds will be made if changes are made to the line-up.
What should I bring?
- Blankets or lawn chairs to sit on are allowed.
- Canopies and Pop-ups are allowed only behind seated area.
- Jackets for cool and rainy weather conditions.
- Please bring printed tickets or mobile device with downloaded ticket.
- No Pets are allowed on Festival property.
- Plastic water bottles where the seal has NOT been broken or empty personal water bottles are permitted. Opened bottles with liquids will not be allowed. Glass bottles are not permitted.
Is food available for purchase?
Yes, a variety of food and beverage vendors will have items for sale.
- Purchased tickets will be exchanged for one or two day wristbands which must be worn throughout the event.
- No coolers or food are allowed on the Festival grounds with exception of the Camping/RV areas ONLY.
- Small lunch size coolers are permitted in the Festival grounds ONLY for those with Medical or Food allergies.
- No smoking, alcohol or drugs are permitted in or around Festival grounds.
- No weapons such as guns, knives or dangerous objects are permitted in or around the Festival, Camping and RV grounds.
- All handbags, backpacks and coolers will be subject to search upon entry to Festival, Camping and RV grounds.
- No Pets are allowed on Festival grounds, but are permitted in Camping and RV grounds based on these conditions: Pets must be kept contained, controlled and/or on leash AT ALL TIMES. Waste must be picked up.